For a Harry Potter fan, The Warner Bros. Studio Tour in London -“The Making of Harry Potter” is the mother ship.
Here are five reasons why The Making of Harry Potter- Warner Bros. Studio Tour can’t be missed:
- This is where the actual Harry Potter movies were filmed. You can walk into the Great Hall and stroll through Diagon Alley just like Emma Watson, Rupert Grint and Daniel Radcliffe.
2. You can take a ride on the Hogwarts Express and other vehicles used in the movies.
3. You can take a look at the costumes worn by the cast.
4. There is an amazing model of Hogwarts that was used during fly over scenes of the castle in the movies.
5. You get to take iconic photos you can brag about for a lifetime.
I would recommend booking your tickets at least a month ahead of time as tickets sell out fast. You are required to select the date and time of your tour. Make sure to leave plenty of time to explore the studio! I would suggest leaving at least 3 hours to complete the self guided tour.
Note: The studio is located 20 miles outside of London. You will need to travel to the Watford Junction train station where you can take a shuttle bus to the studio (2.50 euro round trip).